I invite you to join me this Summer for my new, upcoming lettering workshops in Brooklyn, New York! If you've been wanting to learn the art of modern lettering - whether with a brush or nib - these are the classes for you. You'll learn and master the basics of both lettering techniques, while also developing your own style.
In each class you will:
- Learn the basic elements and formation of alphabet letters
- Learn how to use and hold a nib and pen or brush for lettering
- Develop your own lettering style
- Practice writing words and phrases
- Learn how to layout words to create a print
- Make a finished print!
By the end of each class you will be on your way to lettering everything from cards to your favorite quotes on a professional-looking print.
I'm currently taking seat reservations for both classes, so sign up today to reserve your slot!
Learn more about each workshop below:
Sunday, July 30
WATERCOLOR BRUSH LETTERING
Sunday, August 6
Workshops will be held in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Location to be announced once class is finalized. As soon as everyone has reserved their seat, I will send out more information regarding payment and location.